My First Blog Award Nomination!
I am so excited to have been nominated by the lovely Sugared Pecan for the Super Sweet Blogging Award!
The rules for this award are:
- Thank the super sweet blogger who made the nomination
- Answer the five questions provided with award
- Nominate a baker’s dozen of other bloggers
So here we go!
1. Thank you to the Sugared Pecan for nominating me! The Sugared Pecan is a wonderful blog and a very deserving recipient!
2. My answers to the sweet questions:
- Cookie or cake? This is such a hard call… but maybe cake… No, wait. Chocolate. No, cake. Okay, if I have to choose, cake.
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Tough call again! Chocolate. Unless it’s in a milkshake. Then it’s vanilla.
- What is your favorite sweet treat? Ohhh how can I choose just one?! Maybe pavlova. I could eat a whole pavlova by myself.
- When do you crave sweet things the most? After a big healthy salad. Counterproductive, I know.
- If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? Stuffyourfacewithpavlovagirl
3. My baker’s dozen nominees!
This really was difficult to narrow down with so many awesome blogs out there. But here we go! Congrats everyone!
P.S Totally had to Google “baker’s dozen” to double check the number. Haha, that’s embarrassing.
To celebrate, stay tuned for a super-sweet recipe!